Tuesday, November 08, 2005

shopping report



Hey Kids! Act fast! Master Cutting Table Co., Inc is going out of business! All cutting tables, tools, dies and store fixtures must go! And a special private label sale on wooden hat forms! I'm sad to see this place go. I had never noticed it before the other day when I was going around with my camera trying to shoot my "cats in store windows" series. Sure enough, once I had the camera with me, there were no cats in any store windows. But this here is one of the most arcane storefronts I've seen in the garment district. I'm not even sure what it is that it sells. Somehow I found that I was too scared to go in. But I had to take a picture, I couldn't get over the full-size b/w lingerie model fronted by photos of various groups, and sharing a wall with signed photos of the Kennedys. Note too the mannequin in the window. I mourn the passing of it all.

5 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, November 08, 2005, Blogger Gunnella said...

And I´m missing it :-( arrrghh
Just typical there being not cats in windows when you specificly plan to cath them ;-) Cheers :-D

 
At 4:10 PM, November 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

 
At 5:30 PM, November 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

 
At 5:31 PM, November 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

 
At 5:35 PM, November 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

 

Post a Comment

<< Home