Friday, February 11, 2005

new motifs

Check out my new "office coffee" and "hobo party" motifs on Cafe Press. Do note that any of the motifs can be put on any of their available products, just ask.
Later that same day...Hobo Party has its own storefront. You can't have two designs of one type of blank t-shirt in any given store, unless you pay extra for it. Weird/bad. By the way the bestselling item at Cafe Press is the "Vote For Pedro" t-shirt. Apparently this comes from Napoleon Dynamite, has anyone seen this? I LIVED IT, man, I don't need to see it.

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, February 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hobo party" is actually pretty rad -- I only wish it said "hobo party" on it! Can you make that one?

-Heatherp.s. Are all your images in the public domain or something?

 
At 3:14 PM, February 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Possibly a propos of the bichon tee, or really of nothing. . .

I saw a woman rollerblade past me in the park with some manner of terrier strapped to her sternum, presumably in a small-human suspension device. ! Good weather and public art really does bring out the freaks.

Caroline

 

Post a Comment

<< Home