Wednesday, April 20, 2005

still more celebs

I guess I saw Amanda Peet or something yesterday morning. I was walking by the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Columbus Circle and saw these guys pull up in a car on the corner and run in panicked fashion up to the door. I thought they must be elevator repairmen or something. Then I saw them bobbing around staring at a minivan, and they had disposable cameras, and a woman with tons of makeup on was getting out of the van. She gave them an "oh god, yuck" look, which made me think (along with the lo-qual cameras) that they're not paparazzi, just two guys who are unhealthily obsessed with Amanda Peet. Or whoever it was. When I walked by again after my doctor's appointment there was a different guy standing out there with a real camera. Who is so important that photographers need to document every time they go in and out of hotels? I thought maybe Princess Stephanie, but it seem she is not supposed to leave Monaco during her period of mourning. If she did, I guess that really would be news. Or, "news."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home