Wednesday, February 23, 2005

central park

On Monday I went back to Central Park to see the north side of The Gates and the snow. It was great! I love the snow. I love the park in the snow. I love the Gates in the park in the snow. Following the Gates around gave me a fresh appreciation for the landscape design of the park. It's a pretty miraculous place, really. I took too many photos, probably. I'd show you but I don't have a digital camera. And I had my first celebrity sighting in a while. Pale Male, the hawk who lives on 5th Avenue. He is even cuter in person! So dreamy!

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, February 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the Gates in the snow too! They were lovely, like you say. Boy is that park nice. I'd like to see your pictures.
Kristy

 
At 1:25 PM, February 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it wrong to have a crush on a hawk? Personally, I do not think so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home