Monday, January 10, 2005

obsessive

Greetings! You may not have noticed, but for the past few days my new posting has been confined to adding more and more celebrities to the sightings list. This reminds me of sixth grade, when Mrs. Shays(!) had us write for an hour a day, and practically the whole year I obsessively kept writing my book on Summer Camp. She would keep trying me to start something new but I could not stop talking about summer camp. I would write the story on every other line of the paper, and when I had some text to insert I would write it in the lines that had been blank, sometimes for pages at a time. I found it perfectly legible but it drove her up the wall. I was such a little Outsider Artist! I loved camp because I had friends there and no parents, and nonstop activities. Thinking about camp helped me get through the rest of the year. Is thinking about celebrities helping me get through the hardships of living in New York?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home